Making kids eat healthy food is a challenging task for many parents these days. The following idea was passed on to me by one of my good friends. I obviously upgraded the idea to make it more interesting. Guess what.. these days my kids tell the lunch was yummy without being asked!!
Bread - wholemeal/white
Butter - to spread
Cheese - spreadable/slice
Filling - as you wish (jam/vegetable curry/egg/meat)
Edible ink pen/icing writing gel tubes
1. Cut bread into desired shapes.
2. Spread butter onto one piece of bread.
3. Spread the filling (jam/egg/curry/ meat)
4. Cover it with another slice of same shape.
5. Add some more detail by drawing some smiley faces or writing any words.
Try it & don't forget to send me your experience & comments about it.