One heartful of love, peaceful mind, & willingness to cook are the key ingredients to make your food extra special!
1. Red Capsicum - 1 large
2. Salt - as required
3. Yogurt - as required for rhaita
4. Ghee/oil - 1tsp
5. Coriander leaves - few
1. De-seed & cut the capsicum into medium size pieces.
2. Take a frypan, add oil when the pan is warm; add the capsicum & sauté until the capsicum are done well.
3. Remove from stove & let it cool.
4. Take the capsicum, salt, and coriander leaves in the blender; grind into a fine paste; add 1/2 of the yogurt while grinding.
5. Blend the capsicum purée to the remaining yogurt; taste & adjust salt if required.
Capsicum rhaita is ready to be served for any variety of pulav rice.
1. Add a pinch of chilli powder to give a spicy punch to the rhaita.
2. You can also add amchur powder/chat masala to create tangy punch in the rhaita.
Do try it out & post your comments.